Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
Restrictions on Use of Materials
You acknowledge that this Site contains Content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patents, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now and hereinafter developed. You also acknowledge that the Content is and shall remain the property of the Global Student Loan Forgiveness or any other party (each a “Contributor”) who has been involved in the preparation or publication of the Content. You shall at no time assert any claims of ownership over any content by reason of your use of or any right to use this Site and shall not grant or create or suffer to exist any lien or other security interest arising therefrom. You agree to comply with all copyright and trademark laws and you shall not encumber any interest in, or assert any rights to, the Content. You may not modify, transmit, participate in the sale or transfer of, or create derivative works based on any Content, in whole or in part. You may print copies of the Content, provided that these copies are made only for personal, non-commercial use and that you maintain any notices contained in the Content, or maintained by the Contributor, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. You shall not store electronically any significant portion of any Content. Global Student Loan Forgiveness authorizes you to view and use the Content on this Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. The use of the Content on any other site, including by linking or framing, or in any networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited without Global Student Loan Forgiveness’ prior written approval.
For permission to use content from this website or from a newsletter authored and distributed by Global Student Loan Forgiveness, request written permission and provide full attribution. Permission should be requested by contacting Global Student Loan Forgiveness Administration Office Attribution for website content should be given as follows: “Reprinted with permission from Global Student Loan Forgiveness.” Attribution for newsletter content should be given as follows: “This article reprinted with permission from Global Student Loan Forgiveness (or Advocacy) Matters, a publication of the Global Student Loan Forgiveness.”
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED AS A SERVICE TO MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC. INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NO INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES LEGAL ADVICE, NOR DOES IT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN GLOBAL STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS AND ANY OTHER PARTY.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NONE OF GLOBAL STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS, ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY “GLOBAL STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS PARTIES”) GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OF THE CONTENT.
NONE OF GLOBAL STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS PARTIES WARRANTS THAT THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVER OR ANY FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING THROUGH THIS SITES ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU.
NONE OF GLOBAL STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS PARTIES MAKES ANY, AND HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY, REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ALL OF THE COUNCIL OF NONPROFITS PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY OF GLOBAL STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF GLOBAL STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONTENT, SERVICE, OR THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GLOBAL STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
- a) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- b) THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- e) Moreover, ANY OTHER MATTER, WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS THE COUNCIL OF NONPROFITS PARTIES’ LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE IS TO STOP USING THIS SITE.
Links to Other Sites
As a convenience to you, this Site may periodically provide links to third party websites through links available on this Site including websites of entities that are affiliated with Global Student Loan Forgiveness (“Third-Party Sites”) where we feel it is appropriate. Lists of links are not complete lists of relevant and/or useful internet resources. Our decision to link to a Third-Party Site is not an endorsement of the content in that linked Third Party Site. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITE, NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE CONTENT (OR THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF SUCH CONTENT) ON ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES, AND THE COUNCIL OF NONPROFITS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER IN RELATION TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING. You should take precautions when downloading files from all Sites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked Third-Party Sites, you do so at your own risk. You should direct any concerns to the Third-Party Sites’ administrator or webmaster.
No Framing Allowed
Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other state and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part by any means, including but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors. None of the Content for our Site may be retransmitted without the express written consent of Global Student Loan Forgiveness.
Global Student Loan Forgiveness reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of our Site or the Content, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. Global Student Loan Forgiveness reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of this Site or the content at any time without prior notice or liability.
In the event that any portion of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with the applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. The paragraph headings herein are provided only for reference and shall have no effect on the construction or interpretation of the Agreement. Global Student Loan Forgiveness failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of its right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of the Agreement. The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, except with regard to its conflicts of law rules. Any action relating to the Content, Site or this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, California, and you hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. Any cause of action you may have with respect to the Content, Site or this Agreement must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose, or be barred. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties for this Site and supersedes all existing agreements and all other oral, written or other communication between the parties concerning its subject matter. You agree to use the Content and Site only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from any use of the Content or Site that would constitute an illegal offense, give rise to liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. The user acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of Global Student Loan Forgiveness. At its discretion, Global Student Loan Forgiveness may offer additional web site Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. Global Student Loan Forgiveness does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user, acknowledge, accept and agree that Global Student Loan Forgiveness shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, modified, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services. Furthermore, the user understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such Global Student Loan Forgiveness shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed the delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
All users herein agree to insure and hold Global Student Loan Forgiveness, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party, which may arise from any content a user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of (GlobalStudentLoanForgiveness.Com) Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that Global Student Loan Forgiveness shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Cancellation and refund policy
- Client has the right to cancel this agreement within 24 hours from the date of this agreement by notifying Global Student Loan Forgiveness in writing, as attested by date stamped fax or date stamped e-mail.
- Client, upon cancellation, can receive up to an 80% refund of the total fee paid as indicated on each agreement.
- Refund amount will be based on any preliminary work, evaluation, and the substantial and valuable advice the client received during the interview process.
- Global Student Loan Forgiveness total liability to client is limited to the fee paid by the client as evidence in Section 4 in the client’s contract/agreement.
- The client will not receive a refund should the client fail to perform under this agreement or in breach of any portion of this agreement.
- Right to Refuse. Global Student Loan Forgiveness Reserves the Right to Refuse Service to any Past, Present, or Future Clients, at their own discretion.
- Belligerence. If at any point a potential or current client becomes belligerent Global Student Loan Forgiveness can and will, at their own discretion, cancel the claim(s) or refuse to provide any further services. Global Student Loan Forgiveness in this situation will refund no more than the filing fee if the forms are not already filed. If forms are already filed no refund will be issued.
- Cancellation. Clients can cancel their order within 24 hours of placing the order online or with a representative. Global Student Loan Forgiveness if documentation has not already been provided or prepared for review, must receive cancellation request before any paperwork is prepared for the client’s review. Services must be canceled by certified mail, per state civil code CAB&P 6410e. Global Student Loan Forgiveness will cancel any service within a timely manner.
- Refunds. All services rendered will be deducted from the amount refunded in the cancellation process. If services have already been rendered, the client will not receive a refund for any fees for services provided through Global Student Loan Forgiveness and any affiliates. “Services” refers to Global Student Loan Forgiveness beginning the student aid forgiveness enrollment process, including but not limited to the filing of the initial forbearance/deferment, combining your student aid files, and completing enrollment into the forgiveness program the client is no longer eligible for a refund of any and all services. If a client requests to cancel their order after they have received these services the client will not receive a refund for any services or fees, whether the service was completed or not. Once the documents are filed with your lender or the Department of Education, no additional services will be refunded. All refunds, if applicable will be issued within 15-20 business days of Global Student Loan Forgiveness, receipt of the certified mail request for cancellation. If Global Student Loan Forgiveness does cancel your order due to your request certain fees will be restricted to Global Student Loan Forgiveness discretion.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. If services have been rendered and you are not satisfied, Global Student Loan Forgiveness will do what is possible to remedy the situation, however the satisfaction guarantee that Global Student Loan Forgiveness has is limited to the services rendered.
- Chargeback. Any and all chargebacks will result in an immediate cancellation of services, and immediate legal action in collection of damages resulting in the fraudulent chargeback. Once the documentation has been sent to your lender, initial documents are submitted to the Department of Education, and or enrollment in the Federal Forgiveness Program has been completed and a chargeback is filed with the credit provider, Global Student Loan Forgiveness will take immediate legal action against any and all acts of financial damage, defamation of character, libel, and/or slanderous comments.
Let’s Try To Sort Things Out First. We want to address your concerns without needing a formal legal case. Before filing a claim against Global Student Loan Forgiveness, you agree to try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting info Global Student Loan Forgiveness. We’ll try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting you via email. If a dispute is not resolved within 45 days of submission, you or Global Student Loan Forgiveness may bring a formal proceeding.
We Both Agree To Arbitrate. You and Global Student Loan Forgiveness agree to resolve any claims relating to these Terms or the Services through final and binding arbitration, except as set forth under Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate below.
Arbitration Procedures. Arbitration will be set by the organization Global Student Loan Forgiveness selects to arbitrate the matter resolve the dispute.
Arbitration Fees and Incentives. The Arbitrating Organization rules will govern payment of all arbitration fees. Global Student Loan Forgiveness will NOT pay arbitration fees for claims less than $75,000. Global Student Loan Forgiveness will not seek its attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines that your claim is frivolous.
Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate. All claims must be submitted into Arbitration paid solely by the individual who brings the claim. All claims must be arbitrated in Los Angeles County and if entered into the exclusion of Arbitration the claim must be filed in Civil Court.
No Class Actions. You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
Our lawyers really want you to know that all solutions offered by our network of providers can be completed by each borrower, on their own, without a fee. Global Student Loan Forgiveness & Services encourages you to apply for any of the federal programs on your own without paying anyone a fee. The services offered by our providers is for those who prefer not to go at it alone, but to have assistance through the process.
DISCLAIMER: We do not negotiate, adjust or settle debts or provide legal advice. This site is for informational purposes only to help individuals better understand programs/strategies that may be available. All federal student borrowers are able to and encouraged to learn about, and apply for, any federal re-payment and forgiveness programs through the US Department of Education and other sources. Nothing on this site constitutes ANY official qualification or ANY guarantee of result. Global Student Loan Forgiveness – Is a private fee based document preparation company. Global Student Loan Forgiveness – Is not affiliated with the Department of Education Or The Federal Government – as Global Student Loan Forgiveness is an independent & private fee based document preparation service company. This site does not negotiate, adjust or settle debts. All federal student borrowers are able and encouraged to apply for any federal repayment or forgiveness programs through the US Department of Education for free without paying fees to any entity. Nothing on this site constitutes official qualification or guarantee of result. All telephone numbers listed connect to a network of private companies not controlled by Global Student Loan Forgiveness & Services offering fee-based services to assist with application preparation for federal student loan and other programs. Global Student Loan Forgiveness & Services aka (GlobalStudentLoanForgiveness.com), aka (Global Student Loan Services), aka (Global Student Loan Forgiveness), aka (GSLF) aka (GSLS) aka (GSLSF/GSLFS) is a private company providing Document Preparation, which not affiliated with the Department of Education of the Federal Government.